Friday

Final Fantasy X-2 Sphere Break Gil Trick FAQ - IGN FAQs

Excellent SB guide and the Gil trick is pretty handy:
You can raise the value of your coins, then sell 90 of them, raise the value, sell...


V. The Sphere Break Gil Trick go to top ^

"It is said that a person skilled at Sphere Break can make a pretty Gil."

I believe that was a line I heard from someone in the game. It inspired me to write this FAQ.

Wish you could be able to buy those awesome accessories? Wish to have 99 or every item available for sale? You can! Pay O'aka's debt, buy accessories until you drop... be economically stable!

[By using the trick] the value of the coin was raised 245 gil. Selling 90 of them generates a profit of 22,050 gil. Not bad, huh?

So what if I try that again tomorrow? Wow, this time I got lucky, and raised the value to 673 gil. Selling 90 of them gives me 60,570 gil!! Wow, this is nice, I'll try it again later. Now, I raised the value to 1000 gil, so selling 90 of them gives you 90,000 gil! Total profit so far? 172,620 gil! As I write this, I've done the trick so many times, my Helm coin is worth 1754 gil. So selling 90 of them gives me 157,860 gil!

This FAQ is the author's gift to all the people who are broke in Final Fantasy X-2 (referred to as FFX-2), but are able to beat the Practice Core Sphere in Luca.

See more at

Final Fantasy X-2 Sphere Break Gil Trick FAQ - IGN FAQs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home